Spring is here!!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

This morning I went out to look at my rose bushes when little bug went for a nap. There was this awesome huge dragonfly! He had to be three inches long and had such a defined face!! He looked so peaceful!

I also saw a tiny green bug on another and a teeny tiny little grey one on another! It was so refreshing because these bushes I planted and honestly kinda forgot about! Then about a week ago I pulled out all the ivy growing and the little plants. The roses seemed to thank me by growing wonderfly sweet smelling and HUGE flowers!!

Mack daddy got a kayak and so we all loaded up for only the second time and headed to the lake. We did have a lot of fun, and little bug went for a ride!! When I put the life jacket on her- her little face squished up like a fat kid and she kept falling over! It was so freakin halarious that I thought I was going to TT my shorts!!

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Momabilities. Design by Pocket