From the Pre...

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tonight I am sending a post from my phone, so I am asking in advance to forgive any typos! :)

I was reading a new blog of a local gal that I don't know very well. She is always so sweet and has a wonderfully large family and as I was reading, I wondered- you know those folks who seem to always be genuinly happy? Do you think they really work on it or does it come natural? I don't want to think I'm jealous, but this girl has it all! Beautiful children, a nice house, a loving husband, sincere friends and is always cooking, sewing, crafting or sharing her home for playgroups. She uses every opportunity to teach her children and encourage her friends!  

 I live in a very bible thumper city, and today all this catching up with folks got me wondering. I know some people around here pretend e everything is okay, and it's not. What if for some it really is? And can you be really happy without being a bible thumper?  I don't know the answer, but I would like to think the answer is yes.

I do have to say that reading her few posts has encouraged me to just really look at what it is to be a wife, homemaker and keeper of the house. 

Thank you local gal :)
-- Sent from my Palm Pre

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Momabilities. Design by Pocket