Today’s shopping trip!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, I shop at an HEB and I got a pretty good deal. 

I saved $25 with printed and clipped coupons on stuff I needed.  I only bought 1 splurge purchase! –Duncan Hines Triple Decadence brownies bc I had a coupon for two, and they make the PERFECT BROWNIE when mixed with Betty Crocker's Original Supreme, which I got two on a coupon a few weeks back!!!

I use MamaCheaps.com to get a lot of coupons and great deals!!  I also use some sites to print coupons from.  You need to check her site out, it’s so amazing what all you can stumble upon there!  I am still a new follower, but she has some good deals listed.  On thing I like was she linked to a database that keeps a list of places that kids eat free

Some other good sites that are good are Consumer Queen, Stretching a Buck, and even thought it’s not fab- this site for printable coupons for other stores.

I have really been feeling the ‘penny pinching’ lately!  It seems that no matter how hard I try, still things seem tight!

I did find some $2.97 pajama’s at The Children’s Place yesterday! They were on sale for 6.99 and they were having a 50% off that price and I had a 15% coupon (good on all purchases through sept 1st!), so they were 2.97 a piece!!  Needless to say, I bought a few more than I needed in a larger size :)!!

That’s it for today!  I am hoping that I can get some more things done (stuffing all the diapers that are out on the line and picking up the toy stations that are spread all around!) before I need to get the stuff ready for the lake!!  Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Momabilities. Design by Pocket